Contact us within 14 days of delivery and ship your item back within 30 days of delivery.
*Unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
-Custom, resized or personalized orders
-Intimate items / earrings (for health/hygiene reasons)
Exchange/return/refund will happen upon returning the original item - once it's arrives back.
1) If the ring fits quite tight, it might be a reaction in that specific spot where you wear your ring due to the pressure on your blood circulation.
2) Such reaction might also be caused by build up humidity on the inside of your ring & it's just a natural tarnish mark. Simply wash your ring with soap & water. *Find out more about anti-tarnish care here.
1) Please place your thumb on the pin from above, but not just on the tip of the pin - place your thumb across all of the pin.
2) Then press down on it very very gently and just a bit - they key here is to feel like you’re not really moving it but in fact it will move just a bit,
3) until it’s on the level that can nicely click to the lever back loop,
4) you can test it by moving/pressing a bit & then trying to close, until it's on "the secure level" you wish.
*One of the main elements can be band's thickness, but it can be also influenced by the setting of the ring and more...